Announcing the TRANSLOG Connect Congress 2011 , organised by TEG – the leading business information provider in CEE.The Events Group is delighted to invite you to the annual TRANSLOG Connect Congress which will be the only regional cross industrial logistics, distribution and supply chain management event for the entire Central and Eastern European region in 2011.
|The TRANSLOG Connect Congress 2011 will be bringing together:
- Managing Directors, COO’s & CEO’s,
- Logistics and Supply Chain Managers/ Directors,
- Distribution and Transportation Managers/ Directors,
- Production and Plant Managers/ Directors,
- Warehouse and IT Managers/ Directors, and
- Purchasing, Procurement Managers/ Directors from Europe’s leading manufacturers and major retailers.
The quality of the congress is a direct result of its exclusivity. Several senior industry professionals support us within a PROGRAMME ADVISORY COMMITTEE to indentify the hottest topics for this year’s programme.
|Some of the key topics & speakers are:
- Logistics contribution to a successful ramp-up management at Mercedes-Benz Kecskemét
Stefan Putzlocher, Director Logistics, Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Hungary
- Pooling in Poland – FMCG collaboration and distribution concept (working title, tbc)
Slawomir Blotny, Director Key Account Manager, Raben Group
Alexander Epp, International Logistics Manager, Sara Lee International
- Re-design of the infrastructure set-up of warehouses and distribution models in South-East Europe
Zoran Kovic, Logistics Director, Kras
- Supply chain transparency – Making it happen and gain the benefits
Pascal Männche, Senior Vice President Logistics, DEUTZ
- New cooperation models between the industry and logistics service providers (working title)
Péter Kiss, Head of Supply Chain Management and Logistics, Mylan & President of the Hungarian Association of Logistics, Purchasing and Inventory Management (HALPIM)
- Sustainability along the supply chain
Dr. Johann Seif, Executive Vice President Supply Chain, Henkel CEE
- Data quality – Qualify your data!
Krisztina Vatai, GS1 System Manager, GS1 Hungary
- László Csorba, Head of Supply Chain Management, METRO Group
- Professional and cost effective utilization of new technologies by PSION
Zsolt Fehér, Managing Director, PSION Hungary
- KOTÁNYI’s Supply Chain Strategy for 21 East and South-Eastern European Countries – Awarded with the 2010 Austrian Logistics Award for the most innovative Supply Chain
Miguel Suarez, Supply Chain Director CEE, SEE, Russia & Turkey, KOTÁNYI
|Key location and exclusive venue:
|Hungary’s strategic position in the heart of Europe and its role as one of the major transport junctions in the CEE region makes it increasingly important as a regional distribution centre. Due to the highly developed infrastructure and well established logistics background, companies can benefit from remarkably high efficiency. Therefore several international manufacturers are among those that have invested in local manufacturing and regional distribution centres. Find out more about the benefits and meet your peers, clients and business associates at the luxury 5 star CORINTHIA Grand Hotel Royalin the heart of Budapest, a venue which is truly one of a kind.You can find more information here !