Our Client is a multinational company, a key player in the Agriculture sector. They are looking for, to their Budapest based subsidiary, a
- Strategic responsibilities (50% of the total time)
- Help to develop and implement global procurement standards & processes, and monitor process compliance with P2P policies.
- Facilitate bids, analysis and negotiations for goods and services, and contribute to the EMEA cost saving targets in the following commodities: Marketing, IT, Facility, HR, etc.
- Assist strategic sourcing in regional contract development, sourcing activity and drive implementation of regional agreements in the countries of scope
- Develop a strong knowledge of local markets, suppliers and regulations
- Support local and regional investment projects by working in cross functional project teams, get knowledgeable about project related regulations (import, customs clearance, invoicing)
- Ad-hoc business travels in the CEE region
- Operative responsibilities (50% of the total time)
- Implement and enforce processes and policies (such as Purchase Orders > 2500 USD) that maximize spend visibility in close cooperation with the key stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate, timely processing of purchase orders according to the company’s standard.
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through the operational procurement process.
- Substitute and backup other Buyers within the Procurement Operation team
- Act as a facilitator and ambassador of the procurement function when working with other functional stakeholders (finance, business unit owners, etc.).
Profile of candidate:
- Higher degree in Supply Chain Management or Business/Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in purchasing
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing and a basic understanding of the materials and supply chain management functions
- Ability to manage the entire P2P (procure to pay) process, sensitivity to compliance
- Good process & system skills (ERP, reporting, e-Procurement), experience with SAP
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage effectively internal customer and external supplier relationships
- Ability to manage change
- Strong communication skills, team player, results oriented attitude
- Good English language skills (additional language is a plus)
- Ability to work independently in a decentralized organization
Our Client will offer in this permanent job an attractive salary, cafeteria, bonus and additional benefits.
Please apply with your English language CV including a photo until Oct 30th via email to the following address: toborzas[kukac]beszerzesitanacsadas.hu . Please refer to the job title in your application header /e-mail subject!
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.