Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.500+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Procurement Specialist- IT Category – VOC000257
In this role you will be responsible for the execution of contractual discussions and price negotiations with suppliers in relation to all services categories for the Shared Service Center Budapest as well as be in regular contact with internal (mainly local) stakeholders and clients.
What will you do:
- Drive procurement activities in the Information Technology area (eg. Server, hardware, software, network, IT services) together with the Global Category Manager in Vodafone Procurement Company
- Manage end-to-end sourcing process from the request management, through RFPs/RFIs/RFQs, supplier selection, tendering, price negotiation until contracting
- Effective manage cross country stakeholders, including requestors and Category managers
- Contribute to the development of a sourcing strategyfor Information Technology categories in line with overall global supply chain management category strategy
- Daily management of the Vodafone suppliers and optimisation of supplier performance
- Deliver effective category reports
- For further details please check this video: https://vimeo.com/175208973
This role is for you if you have:
- 5+ years’ background in sourcing/procurement or in IT/ IT project manager
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Proven track record in applying strategic sourcing methodology to deliver tangible and savings / strong background in Information Technology
- Strong commercial, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Result- and solution oriented attitude
Why should you join us:
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
- Possibility to work from home once per week
- International exposure
- Travel opportunity (once in a quarter to Europe)