We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join and share their success.
Our client is a market leader food producer that presents in 5 countries, distributes in 38 counties and has 9 production facilities within Europe. Their headquarter is located in Hungary, Budaörs.
Support the product categories’ sales via excellent customer services level, while lowering supply chain related costs & inventories, plan and manage the products’ from birth to death.
- Manage the process of new product’s listing & delisting, control the new SKU’s creation and redundant SKU’s termination and supply chain related master data maintenance within the ERP system.
- Manage the process of sales forecasting of defined product categories, generate rolling sales forecast by SKU by week.
- Define & make alignment about the weekly replenishment volume by SKU with the internal & external stratégiai beszerzés A vállalati beszer... units.
- Define the maintain the deployment routes until the stock’s storage locations from stratégiai beszerzés A vállalati beszer... points in order to secure the lowest possible transportation & warehousing cost.
- Manage daily the product categories stock levels in order to meet targets related to customer service level, stock level and obsolescence cost.
- Product category size: 400-500 SKU’S
- Reporting to Supply Chain Team Leader
- Office: Hungary, Budaörs
- Min. 3-5 years experience in demand or supply planning or product master data maintenance or stock planning positions
- Relevant experience working with integrated ERP systems
- Experience in weekly rolling forecast process with FMCG or production background
- Negotiation level in English
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Please apply with your English language CV via email to the following address:
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.