Budaörsi munkavégzéssel és teljes munkaidős, határozatlan idejű szerződéssel keres új munkatársat Buying Manager pozícióba a Tesco.
In Tesco with over 480,000 colleagues around the world in 11 markets including CEE, we have the opportunity to improve the shopping experience of millions of people every week.
Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995. The company has built the country’s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary. More than 800 colleagues work in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
Ahogy munkatársaink látják / According to our colleagues:
- Great team spirit that means you can work together with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues
- Onboarding programs and trainings so you can learn and develop yourself continuously
Amit nyújtunk / What we offer:
- Flexible working, we support to work from home in most of the head office positions
- Company buses from Kelenföld metro station which by you can get to Budaörs in 10 minutes
- Other advantages are for example: easy to park your car, we have company cantin, and several team building programs
Feladatok / Responsibilities:
- Comply with and use the procurement sourcing process, to ensure business plans create sustainable value for customers and our business
- Deliver plans within the procurement function for CE Technology. This includes infrastructure, professional services, software, retail hardware and associated maintenance, telecoms to ensure the best value for money and support the budget within the category
- Work collaboratively across functions, regions and relevant external stakeholder to support category strategy delivery
- Buy products/services that meet our legal, corporate, quality, ethics and design standards
- Develop a supply base to deliver the capacity and capability to deliver business’ requirements
- Have a category plan that is approved by managers and stakeholders
- Responsibility for implementation country level deals and regional deals
- Work closely with suppliers and stakeholders to drive innovation
Amit kérünk / Skills needed
- Min. 3 years of buying experience at similar position in the international environment
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Customer focus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- Negotiating skills and the ability to network and influence people
- Strong analytical skill
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- MS Office – especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Please apply with your english language CV via email to the following address:
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.