Teva Pharmaceuticals Corporation is looking for a Senior Buyer to join its Procurement team in Debrecen.
Are you keen? Would you like some work friends? Would you like a competitive salary? Do you like to be appreciated? Do you want to develop yourself?
Be part of a team, that works together in team spirit and delivers high level professional results!
Scope of duties
- Local implementation of global procurement strategies, creation and implementation of local procurement strategies in indirect purchasing subcategories
- Continuous Monitoring and optimization of the implemented strategies
- Participate in developing and implementing savings-, cash flow- and other process optimization plans of the Procurement Department
- Occasionally participating in international procurement projects
- Market research activity and identifying potential new suppliers
- Supporting users in developing specifications (URSs)
- Organize RFx processes based on user specifications
- Preparing supplier contracts by working together with Legal Department.
- Working closely with representatives of functional areas within the company as well as with category managers of the Global Procurement Organization
- Degree in Economics or in Engineering
- 5+ years of procurement experience, preferably at a large multinational company
- In-depth knowledge of category management experience and procurement strategy tools (risk assessment, SRM, supplier evaluation, SLA based contracts)
- User level knowledge of MS Office environment
- Knowledge of procurement software is a big plus ( eg Ariba Source to Contract )
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English
- Driving license ( category B )
- High ethical standards
What we offer
- Stable multinational company
- Conti nuous professional development and training opportunities
- The latest technologies and dynamic team spirit
If you are interested in this position, please apply on the below link: