Our partner is looking for a Non-Bom Purchaser for its growing multinational company in Tatabánya.
If you are a person committed to purchasing, self-motivated and open-minded, you are the ideal candidate for it.
- Identify, research, select, evaluate suppliers of non-bom materials
- Negotiate and order requested indirect products (e.g. spare parts)
- Negotiate and purchase services of common purpose (HR, FEHS, etc.)
- Make contracts keeping high level of quality standard
- Contract management
- Manage demands with high level of cost consciousness
- Handle and correct invoices
- College or University degree
- 2 years of business experience, preferably within Purchasing or alternatively within the technical or engineering field
- Skilled negotiator with a commercial understanding and ability to see sourcing opportunities globally as well as regionally
- The ability to ensure a collaborative environment with key stakeholders
- Capable of working cross-functionally and cross-geographically with people on all levels in the organization
- Target oriented, self-starter, precise
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Respectful working environment
- Innovative leadership
- Comfortable working atmosphere with amenities (including in house restaurant & café, free gym)
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your Hungarian and English CV to email@example.com until 30th September 2021.