Our Company manufactures braking systems for rail vehicles for more than 110 years and we are the world’s leading manufacturer of this segment. We count as the determining company of the technological development of the development of the production, distribution and servicing of modern braking systems. World standard engineering and production processes move onto Hungary from Germany
Commodity Manager (Electronic Components)
- Management of electronics / electromechanics commodity
- Analyze procurement markets, identify supply market trends, evaluate opportunities and risks, derive procurement strategies in close cooperation with the local purchasing
- Determination of potentials for material cost reduction on the basis of procurement strategies and the existing supplier base (value analyses, identification and implementation of alternatives)
- Ensure and implement procurement strategies for the materials and components from a total cost perspective at the most cost effective level
- Market observation and analysis, procurement and evaluation of information on demand, price and technology developments
- Independent execution of supplier visits and participation in supplier audits
- Prepare and conduct negotiations on quantities, prices, delivery dates and conditions, cost absorption, etc.
- A degree in a technical discipline (e.g. electrical engineering) or strong technical experience
- Solid, 5+ years’ experience in Strategic Purchasing or Commodity Management electronic / electromechanic components.
- Full determination and ability to autonomously work in functional management, and in cross-locational, European teams, and to drive actions till full implementation.
- International experience of middle or big multinationals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A very good command of English.
- Willingness for travelling
- Innovative products, technologies and solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Participation in international projects
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern office environment
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunities
- Possibility to participate in conferences and trainings
- Successful and fast-growing company
- Cohesive and supporting international team
- Good SAP knowledge
- German language knowledge (written and spoken)
- 1238 Budapest, Helsinki str 105.
If you are interested in the above position, apply now and please send your Hungarian and English CV to us.
For more information and opportunities please visit our career site: https://knorr-bremse.karrierportal.hu/allasok