Our Company manufactures braking systems for rail vehicles for more than 110 years and we are the world’s leading manufacturer of this segment. We count as authoritative one as the determining company of the technological development in the area of the development of the production, distribution and servicing of modern braking systems.
Our aim is improve sustainability performance through our whole supply chain. For this we anchor sustainable development and corporate responsibility in all our processes and tools, to ensure requirements, mitigate risks and identify development opportunities according sustainable development. We integrate sustainability aspects in our requirements, supplier evaluation and classifications, supplier selection process and final purchasing decisions.
We are looking for experienced Sustainable Purchasing professional who would join to our international team.
Sustainable Purchasing Specialist
- Implement central sustainable purchasing strategy worldwide across Truck and Rail divisions and support it’s further development (e.g. new conflict mineralls and human rights aspects)
- Creat, manage and improve the documentation and reporting processes in an accurate, reliable and excellent quality to ensure availability quarterly and successful audits.
- Manage supplier sustainability assessments, increase coverage, improve average score. Regular reporting, analysis and creating action plan
- Manage internal stakeholders, and coordinating communication and cooperation between the related departments and purchasing
- Professional and organizational support the work of sustainable purchasing manager
- Key interface for related departments in high level escalation topics with suppliers
- Professional experience in similar position in multinational company culture
- Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders in English and Hungarian.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and proactively
- Result oriented mindset
- Analytical thinking and structured working stlye
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Participation in international projects
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern office environment
- Flexible working hours with Home Office opportunity
- Possibility to participate in conferences and trainings
- Successful and fast-growing company
- Cohesive and supporting team
- 1238 Budapest, Helsinki str. 105.
If you are interested in the above position, apply now and please send your Hungarian and English CV to us.
For more informations and opportunities please visit our career site: https://knorr-bremse.karrierportal.hu/allasok