Our Client is a Hungary based trading company, the market leading importer of the product segment he is working in. They are looking for a
to their Budapest based office.
The main purpose of the role is to further improve the company activities in the commercial area and support its growth plans for the upcoming years.
- Manage and control the entire external spend and the related supplier base
- Lead and support the representation of around 50 manufacturers
- Negotiate and develop good deals with both suppliers and the customers (retail chains) of the product segment, and contribute to the profitability of the company
- Follow the international market trends, especially for key purchased products
- Improve the efficiency of the established purchasing processes and keep them under control
- Work with internal stakeholders to align purchasing targets with company needs
- Obtain the necessary documents and permits for the imported products new in the Hungarian market, when required
- Timely execute the operative purchasing tasks,
Profile of candidate:
- Diploma in foreign-trade or in economics
- Strong commercial and contractual knowledge in importing, and passion to make good deals
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, and a minimum of 3 years in commercial area (preferably foreign-trade)
- Ability to work and make decisions fast and independently
- Results driven negotiator with good leadership and analytical skills
- Understand the big picture well, while being sensitive to the details that could impact the company profitability and brand
- Great problem solving and conflict management skills
- Dynamic and efficient personality with multitasking ability
- Team player with cultural sensitivity and excellent influencing and communication skills (both in Hungarian and English, while German is considered a plus)
- Relevant product market knowledge is considered a plus
Our Client will offer in this permanent job an attractive salary plus bonus, a company car, and some additional benefits.
Please apply with your English language CV including a photo until May 20th via email to the following address: email@example.com. Please refer to the job title (Purchasing Manager, Commercial) in your application header /e-mail subject!
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.