Our Client is a leading global financial service provider. To their Budapest based office, they are looking for a
- Lead hardware and hardware services sourcing projects from gathering requirements to supplier management, across multiple countries
- Provide commercial support and leadership to IT and their stakeholders
- Develop sub-category plans and identify opportunities that deliver supplier cost reductions that align with stakeholder and global procurement strategies
- Facilitate/ issue NDA-s, RFI-s, RFP-s, RFQ-s
- Prepare and facilitate contract approvals, renewals and extensions
- Coordinate administrative requirements including supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, sourcing related reporting
- Liaise with suppliers, commodity managers and internal customers
- Prepare, organise & setup e-sourcing activities
- Ensure appropriate controls across the Sourcing processes, so these controls are fully understood by the specialist, and are properly evidenced
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements
- Maintain industry and subject matter expertise for the relevant category
Profile of Candidate:
- Higher degree
- Excellent English AND German verbal and written skills
- 7-8 years of sourcing experience
- Experience in sourcing Information Technology hardware, including medium complex ones
- Experience in managing at least one category of spend
- Contract management experience is a strong advantage
- Delivered multi-country sourcing projects
- Confidence to engage and influence stakeholders on different levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to quickly learn other computer application
- Knowledge of ERP systems and e-Procurement tools is a plus
- High level of commercial awareness and able to translate strategy into action
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Capability to manage a matrix team (non-direct reports)
- Ability to adopt project management methods on smaller and mid-size projects.
Our Client will offer in this permanent job an attractive salary plus bonus, and additional benefits.
Please apply with your English language CV including a photo until Oct 30th via email to the following address: toborzas[at]beszerzesitanacsadas.hu . Please refer to the job title in your application header /e-mail subject!
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.