Our Client is a leading global financial service provider. To their Budapest based office, they are looking for a
- Identify and drive cost reductions, supplier consolidation, service delivery improvements, process efficiencies, risk mitigation and standardization across the business units
- Analyze business processes and determine opportunities to improve supply/demand of services
- Work with cross-functional stakeholder teams from multiple business units in the development and execution of sourcing strategies, RFP-RFQ, supplier selection, negotiation and contracting
- Analyze supplier proposals, structure and negotiate supply agreements and manage supplier relations and performance
- Maintain industry and subject matter expertise for the relevant category
- Develop and grow relationship with business unit leadership promoting and expanding Procurement’s influence within the internal business
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of purchasing procedures
- Ensure full compliance with purchasing procedures, ethical practices, and laws/regulations
- Coordinate all administrative requirements including approved supplier program, supplier diversity, and contract management system, procure-to-pay system, sourcing related reporting
- Participates with Procurement leadership to ensure strategic direction, operational and quality goals are maintained
- Ensure Demand management activity is part of the sourcing process. Share good practices with Telecom service leads, and drive policies for this activity.
Profile of Candidate:
- Higher degree
- Fluent English language skills
- 7-8 years of sourcing experience
- Telecom category sourcing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to quickly learn other computer applications
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems and e-Procurement tools is a plus.
Our Client will offer in this permanent job an attractive salary plus bonus, and additional benefits.
Please apply with your English language CV including a photo until Oct 30th via email to the following address: toborzas[at]beszerzesitanacsadas.hu. Please refer to the job title in your application header /e-mail subject!
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.