Our Client is a leading global financial service provider. To their Budapest based office, they are looking for a
- Support the Senior Sourcing Managers in their activities around „above-threshold” sourcing processes (draft RFI-RFP-RFQ documents, prepare and run e-Sourcing events, analyse bids and support in negotiations, reporting)
- Manage sourcing processes up to the threshold value (prepare, issue, monitor and analyze e-RFx events, conduct negotiations, facilitate contract approvals, renewals and extensions, deliver and report savings)
- Liaise with suppliers, commodity managers and internal customers
- Provide support and advise to end users on products, purchase orders and invoices
Profile of Candidate:
- University / College degree
- Fluent English AND French language skills
- Strategic sourcing experience required
- e-Sourcing system experience is required
- Contract management experience
- Experience in running and evaluating RFx-s and e-Auctions
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to support, lead and conduct negotiations successfully against pre-agreed objectives.
Our Client will offer in this permanent job an attractive salary plus bonus, and some additional benefits.
Please apply with your English language CV including a photo until Oct 30th via email to the following address: toborzas[at]beszerzesitanacsadas.hu . Please refer to the job title in your application header /e-mail subject!
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.