Our Client is a leading global financial service provider. To their Budapest based office, they are looking for a
- Project management and support of the “Requisition to Reporting” global initiative across regional businesses/ geographies, requiring the development of strong relationships with business managers across Procurement, Accounts Payable, Finance and Technology
- Work with key internal stakeholders to implement/track major project deliverables, ensure that risks are highlighted timely to management and appropriate actions are in place for resolution
- Evaluate process and tools requirements, understand impacts and interdependencies while making decisions consistently with the strategic goals of the organization
- Ensure that a uniform process is employed throughout the project management process
- Negotiate priorities, and help to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Ensure clear lines of communication among departments, regions and functions involved
- Stays abreast of relevant changes in other functions that impact the project and process
- Assist Management as a Business Process Consultant, conduct process reviews, and propose ways to improve operational efficiencies.
Profile of Candidate:
- College/University degree
- 7-8 years experience in business analysis OR project management in a Bank OR vendor mgmt.
- Detailed knowledge of Accounts Payable and/or Procurement operations, specifically transactional process and controls
- Sound knowledge of Tier 1 Financial or Spend Management platforms, particularly Purchase Order and Payables and/or Supplier Relationship Management applications
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, esp. in relationship building
- Strong in Office applications, (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Keen team player, and also able to work as an individual with necessary attention to details
- Ability to influence people to work towards shared goals.
Our Client will offer in this permanent job an attractive salary plus bonus, and some additional benefits.
Please apply with your English language CV including a photo until Oct 30th via email to the following address: toborzas[at]beszerzesitanacsadas.hu. Please refer to the job title in your application header /e-mail subject!
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.