Our world-wide known generic pharmaceutical partner is looking for a
As a Sourcing Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Develops and implements global sourcing strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Locates, selects and manages a global supply base for the required and anticipated raw materials.
- Stays abreast of market conditions and trends as they relate to supply demand issues.
- Anticipates trends and assess impacts on supply and pricing.
- Provides forecasts’ reports on pricing and supply.
- Leverages supply partners for business development and/or prospect opportunities.
- Conducts general market research in various categories of pharmaceutical business as well as research into potential suppliers, product specifications and resources.
- Tracks and manages inventory in conjunction with the outsource procurement team.
- Conducts supplier analysis, evaluates potential suppliers, and manages the overall supplier qualification process.
- Evaluates and recommends sourcing decision to management.
- Takes the corrective actions in case of violation of any process, law or agreement.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
- Negotiates agreements and agreement related duties with suppliers.
- Supplies R&D department with required standards and/or any needed documents.
Ideal candidates for Sourcing Manager position will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Life Sciences discipline
- Experience in the field of pharmaceutical sourcing preferably in a generic pharmaceutical company
- International direct procurement experience
- Procurement process knowledge, agreement management, financial analysis, market analysis, supplier analysis, supplier diversity, supplier management, technology utilization, strategic planning and integrated supply chain experience
- Proficiency in English language is a must
Please refer to the job title in your application header /e-mail subject!