Our Client is an internationally branded player of the brewery market. They are looking for a
to their Budapest based office.
The main purpose of the role is to grow the team along with the increased expectations toward the local Procurement organization. The position reports to the Procurement Services Manager of the local entity.
- Secure multi-year uninterrupted supply of selected materials and services for the Hungarian operation at competitive cost, quality and compliance
- Develop and implement category and sourcing strategy for locally managed spend
- Perform internal and external cost analysis and initiate, manage a portfolio of cost saving projects with suppliers
- Provide input cost estimation according to budget planning process
- Tender and negotiate contracts for locally managed spend:
- Business Services (e.g. HR, ICT, Consultancy, Facility Management)
- Logistics (e.g. warehouse renting, transportation)
- Contract suppliers for locally managed spend within relevant authority levels
- Evaluate supplier performance for Local and Global Categories
- Develop and maintain relationships with key local company and Global Procurement stakeholders
- Complete Master Data Management activities when necessary
Profile of candidate:
- University/College degree (business, finance, commercial or technical)
- Minimum of 2 year experience in managing purchases (preferably indirect, and within the FMCG sector)
- Strong understanding of procurement (and of the supply chain)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities. Have the ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence solutions at all levels
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- Process-oriented (project management experience is an advantage)
- Results driven negotiator with good leadership and analytical skills
- Highly computer literate (good MS Excel and SAP MM experience; exposure to e-Auction tool is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (both in Hungarian and English)
- Accurate and disciplinary
- Quick learner
- Open personality who manage stress well
Our Client will offer in this permanent job a good salary, plus bonus, cafeteria and the necessary working tools (notebook, mobile).
Please apply with your English language CV until February 27th via email to the following address:
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.