Our Company manufacture braking systems for rail vehicles for more than 110 years and we are the world’s leading manufacturer of this segment. We count as authoritative one as the determining company of the technological development in the area of the development of the production, distribution and servicing of modern braking systems.
Planning one representing a world standard and production processes move onto Hungary from Germany. We are looking for new colleagues, who are creative, desire to create and to grow for the above mentioned position:
Commodity Manager – Machined Parts
- Align purchasing actions in Europe/Global within his commodities responsibility, in order to fully exploit corporate-level synergy actions.
- Develop a Commodity Strategy, a commonly accepted guideline, based on analysis of needs, current position, supply market and via understanding regional/global cost drivers
- Analyze supply market / identify new sources
- Manage Suppliers: carry out supplier assessments, risk assessment, business review- and negotiation plans, ensure execution of adequate implementation actions
- Monitor Performance and implement efficient measures
- Drive cost improvement actions
- Ensure the implementation of the Commodity Strategy, drive (in functional link) the purchasing teams’ actions of his/her commodity
- A degree in a technical discipline (e.g. mechanical engineering) or strong technical experience.
- Experience in diverse machining technologies, in middle-serial environment
- Solid, 3+ years experience in Strategic Purchasing or Commodity Management of machined parts. Additional industrial / technical experience is an advantage.
- Full determination and ability to autonomously work in functional management, and in cross-locational, European teams, and to drive actions till full implementation.
- International experience of middle or big multinationals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A very good command of English.
- 1238 Budapest, Helsinki str. 105.
If you are interested in the above position, apply now and please send your hungarian and english CV to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more informations and opportunities please visit our career site: https://knorr-bremse.karrierportal.hu/allasok