For our multinational Client located in the Northern outskirts of Budapest,
we are looking for a Candidate to start immediately in the following position: Head of procurement.
– lead the procurement function of a pharmaceutical company in all areas (mainly Services, but also Production material and Capex) as well as
– lead one procurement category.
Key responsibilities are the following:
- In relation to the head function:
- Leading and motivating a group of 2-3 sourcing specialists
- Developing and managing the site supply base in order to meet the parent company’s requirements in relation to the assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost, and innovation
- Implementing global procurement processes and policies locally as well as ensuring compliance
- Influencing the balance sheet of the site through the development and robust implementation of best procurement practices
- Securing the supply chain through integrating a risk management as a foundation of the procurement mission
- Building and implementing the strategic sourcing plan
- Acting as a business partner for senior management by aligning procurement strategies with business objectives and
- Cooperating actively also in the regional work (including workshops and meetings abroad).
- Establishing the source plan in cooperation with the site manager
- Communicating the source plan to internal key stakeholders and
- Preparing the Business Review Meeting with the strategic suppliers.
In relation to the assigned procurement category,
- Master in Business or similar, ideally a combination with Pharmacy or technical degree.
- 5-8 years of operational Procurement experience across multiple spends categories.
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Strong influencing and stakeholder partnering skills
- Practical experience within the pharmaceutical industry or other highly regulated industry
- Good knowledge of finance (cost benchmark & financial audit with key supplier) and legal matters (contracting)
- Good knowledge of procurement professionals such as sourcing, quotation analysis, contract negotiation, supplier review, supplier development and others
- Good People Management, both downward and upward
- Result oriented, and able to develop and present strong arguments to convince of the need for change.
- Good knowledge of cross functional business processes relying on SAP/R3 and comparable IT tools would mean an advantage for the applicants.
- Szállítás / Logisztika
- Szállítás / Logisztika vezető
Pest county (Northern outskirts of Budapest)
2011. 07. 03.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please, send your curriculum vitae to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The CVs are processed immediately upon their receipt, not only after the deadline. Therefore, we suggest to send them as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, you can reach us also via phone: 06-30-246-78-38.