Magyarország egyik vezető dohányipari vállalata az alábbi pozícióba keres munkatársat:
Locally: Financial Controller
Regionally: Procurement Business Manager
Function: Indirect Procurement
Responsible for the execution of End market category “Sourcing to Contract” specifically:
- Source to contract (sourcing plan, tender, negotiate and contract)
- Spend and compliance reporting
- Commercial risk management
- Contract Management
Ensures contracts are in place which fulfill the customer requirements whilst also meeting the needs of the business.
Selects the right suppliers and puts contingency suppliers in place to manage risk on behalf of the business.
1. Indirect Expenditure of Business Units in scope: 37 000 k
2. Category Expenditure managed by this role only: category dependent
3. Number of Suppliers: category and geography dependent
4. Supply Market Management Level: Regional/Local
Number of contracts: category dependent
- Responsible for the development and execution of sourcing plans within the End Market.
- To ensure the end market category sourcing and contracts meet the business requirements through the execution of the strategic sourcing process.
- To apply global policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Sourcing Management methodology and approach and to deliver robust terms and conditions that manages the company’s service delivery and commercial risk.
- To drive and faclitate “source to contract” for specific end market categories. This includes the resolution of any contracts related issues and includes one-off spend items.
- To ensure contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and that SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- To manage negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of any category strategies or sourcing strategies.
- To apply the agreed global policies, standards and platforms.
- Provide forecasts on prices and market changes as an input into planning where appropriate.
- To identify new products and services that may impact on sourcing execution and escalate to Procurement Business Manager.
- To propose and/or develp alternate solutions alongside new products and services.
- To lead the process of sourcing execution to ensure delivery of the stakeholder requirements and targets.
- To own commercial supply base management building strong internal and external business relationships to ensure the delivery of the category goals.
- To facilitate the creation of supplier SLA’s and performance check-points. Manage and resolve contractual performance issues and escalate where required.
További részletekért töltse le az alábbi dokumentumot:
A jelentkezés módja
A jelentkezéseket – magyar és angol nyelvű fényképes szakmai önéletrajzot és magyar nyelvű motivációs levelet – a pozíció megjelölésével (“Sourcing Manager, Tobacco industry”) az alábbi címre várjuk 2012. november 27-ig: firstname.lastname@example.org