Our Client is a growing player of the international Pharmaceutical market. They are looking for a
to their Budaörs based office.
The total headcount of the local entity is about 80 people. As it is a new position, the main purpose of the role is to set up a centralized purchasing process within the Hungary based organization and operate it in a smooth and well-controlled manner. The position reports directly to the Managing Director of the local entity.
- Manage and control all external spend and the related supplier base
- Establish and document local purchasing processes and keep them under control
- Align with global purchasing policies, standards and platforms in the local entity
- Running tenders and negotiate good deals for the company across all commodities: Marketing, Facility, IT, HR, Logistics, Admin, etc.
- Ensure the benefits of the negotiated deals trough professional contracting and contract management
- Work effectively with the internal stakeholder team (both office and field) and also with the global Purchasing team
- Timely execute the local operative purchasing and administrative tasks (reporting, etc.)
Profile of candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing indirect purchases (preferably a wide range)
- Deep understanding of purchasing processes and (proven) ability to define and implement them across a front-end commercial organization
- Good general knowledge of the Hungarian supplier market and supplier capabilities
- Strong commercial and contracting knowledge in the local market
- Results driven negotiating ability with good leadership and analytical skills
- Team player with cultural sensitivity and excellent influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and serving multiple stakeholder needs
- Excellent communication skills (both Hungarian/English and verbal/writing)
- Open personality who manage stress well
- Highly computer literate
Our Client will offer in this permanent job an attractive salary plus bonus, a car, and a good benefit package: cafeteria, etc.
Please apply with your English language CV until 2013.01.25. via email to the following address: email@example.com .
In case we find your profile a proper fit, our Consultants will call you for a confidential discussion.