We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.
In Hungary, we operate BP’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our procurement team and advance your career as an Order Management Lead!
Order Management Lead
GBS Procurement is integral to building bp’s distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this, they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
In this role You will:
- Accountable for service delivery that drives effective Purchase Order creation to bp suppliers and issue resolution.
- Provide domain expertise to support process activities and decision making.
- Validate, monitor and handle queries.
- Execute procurement transactions by managing requisitions, purchase orders, change orders and supplier validation.
- Manage escalations as the primary escalation point for issues through detailed root cause analyses.
- Manage issue resolution, make recommendation for, and implement preventive actions.
- Create and analyze Procure to Pay reports, ensure data accuracy and completion and compliance. Challenge and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support relevant stakeholders with key business insights that tie to metrics as well as into monthly operational reviews.
- Manage Stakeholder relationship.
- Support changes in services by managing the management of change process with Stakeholders – internal & external.
- Enforce compliance with policy and procedures, accurate and timely reporting to internal controls for which the team is responsible.
- Work with the relevant Internal Control team to maintain controls currently owned within the team and facilitate internal and external audit review
- Ensure compliance to relevant policies that may differ from country to country whenever possible, failing which may result in a negative impact on bp.
- Constantly scans for improvement opportunities and implements transformative solutions that solve the most challenging and complex problems.
We have the following requirements:
- Relevant educational background or equivalent experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business or Supply Chain or related field
- Fluency in English is a must
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement, sourcing/ materials planning gained in multinational environment
- Strong analytical skills; experience reviewing data and analyzing trends
- Strong Excel knowledge, Proficiency with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying root cause
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to prioritize work and change direction as needed
- Being able to work efficiently to a given process and operate within a team environment
- Language and Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Experience of working cross culturally and in an international environment
- Resilient and experienced in working in multi-faceted environment
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Job Family Group: Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
Relocation available: Yes – including international/expat
Travel required: No
Time Type: Full time
Country: Hungary (Szeged)